Special topic: Library services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- [China] Actions Taken by the National Library of China under the Pandemic
- [Indonesia] Online Library Services: Smart Solution from National Library of Indonesia to Face Pandemic Issue
- [Japan] Offering user services and information from the National Diet Library to the public under the spread of COVID-19
- [Papua New Guinea] 2020 National Book Week Activity Report
- [Singapore] Documenting COVID-19 in Singapore
Information from the editorial office
* Related content about a survey on the impact of the COVID-19 crisis is available on the Conference of Directors of National Libraries website.
- Special topic of the next issue (No.98): Legal deposit system
- Article due date: June 30, 2021
CDNLAO NEWSLETTER (https://www.ndl.go.jp/en/cdnlao/newsletter/index.html) is an online newsletter edited and distributed by the National Diet Library of Japan on behalf of the members of the Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO). We would like to carry articles from national libraries in Asia and Oceania region.
Contributions and all other correspondence should be addressed to:Branch Libraries and Cooperation Division, Administrative Department, National Diet Library
1-10-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8924, JAPAN
fax: +81-3-3508-2934, E-mail: kokusai